Dave M Roberts - NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California

Empyrean Photography



Aspiring Fitness and Print or commercial model, I have been a personal trainer for over 11 years and Thought I would Give the Whole modeling thing A shot. I have been at this for a couple years now and have shot with some GREAT photographers and worked with some GREAT models see the list below.



Looking for Paid work at this point. I  shot for my first fitness magazine layout which was Published in the November Issue of Exercise For Men. I Authored the article as well. Additionally I did a commercial with Jason Tomaric. I'm also the Featured Model for Ca Muscle on Undergear.com

http://www.myspace.com/dave38off



 I'm also very active and have many special skills; Including being a semi professional water-skier, and participate in other sports, other examples are, Motorcycle racing off road and street riding as well.



 Photography by Thomas Mitchell





Photography By Leo

Photography by Franklin Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons