JCollier - 23 years old Alliance, Ohio

My life is all about fitness. I love every aspect of it! It is my passion and it is what drives me. I am an all natural competitive bodybuilder. I am currently undefeated and my goal is to turn pro. I've put bodybuilding on the back burner because I am trying to start my own personal training business. I am fairly new to modeling but i'd love to do more shoots and learn as much as I can. So feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in working with me. I am pretty open to ideas as long as they are classy. Its better to leave a mystery and let the imagination run wild...



For now, I want to do fitness with no nudity.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons